‘And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Daniel 2:44 (KJV)
Like the precious stone ‘cut out of the mountain without hands,’ the Book of Daniel is a gift from heaven that is shaking our world. In it is the foundation stone of all end-time prophecy. This remarkably prescient prophetic work gives us the signs and seasons for what lies ahead. Indeed, Daniel is an incentive for becoming ‘future-ready.’
In The Prophet from Babylon: Understanding the Book of Daniel, you will learn some invaluable lessons. These include how:
- This book is the foundation stone of end-time prophecy;
- Insight into the key prophecy of Nebuchadnezzar’s statue in Chapter Two;
- How Daniel is the prophetic counterpart to the Book of Revelation;
- Insights into the timely ’70 Week’ Prophecy of Daniel Chapter Nine;
- How Daniel Nine gives us an uncanny prophecy about the first coming of Messiah;
- God makes a ‘way of escape’ for the righteous.
The Prophet from Babylon: Understanding the Book of Daniel gives you thorough cover-age of all twelve chapters and 357 verses of Daniel. Combine the audio MP3 teaching with 87 pages of printable PDF notes, you will have greater insight about troubleshooting in the church as you transit from carnal to spiritual.
The Book of Daniel will change your life! And this series can help.
Duration: 21 Hours
PDF Notes: 82 Pages
Format: Digital Download – Audio MP3