In 2015, the European Union (EU) was inundated with migrants, many from Syria and the Middle East. Something like 1.1 Million arrived. This is the largest wave of migration to Europe since the end of World War II.
The EU is being shaken. The Schengen Agreement, which allows for passport free travel between 26 EU Countries, means that if a migrant lands on a Greek island just off the Turkish coast, they can theoretically travel to the other 25 nations in Europe. It is like travelling between states in Australia or America without the need for documentation. Many have done precisely that, heading towards Germany and Scandinavia.
In Destination: Europe, we take a closer look at one of the largest migrations happening in our lifetime. In it you will learn:
- The triggers that are sending people out of the Middle East and towards the EU;
- How will the mostly Muslim migrants affect nominally Christian Europe?
- What will happen to the European Jewish community – will they chose to move out as the others move in?
- What is happening to the EU?
- Can we learn anything from Bible Prophecy?
Destination: Europe will help you go beyond the headlines to understand what is happening as well as why.
Duration: 1 Hour
Format: DVD Video